As the stars have aligned there are several things working in both buyer and sellers favor.
- Low, low interest rates. Rates change daily but recently have been lingering around in the high 3’s and low 4’s for a good borrower.
- There has been a reduction in FHA Mortgage Insurance Premium effective 1/27/2015. What this means to you buyer is that your payment will be reduced.
- The Monthly Supply of Inventory in the TULSA AREA has dipped below 6 months. We are officially transitioning into a Seller Market
- Tulsa Market is pending and closing more listings than this same time last year.
- We have had a mild winter and the buyer and seller are coming out in droves to our open houses and actively looking at our listings. Aussie Team so far this year has Closed over $1,000,000 in Volume by January 22nd and has Pending close to $2million in Sales.
So you can see we have the perfect storm in Tulsa, low interest rates, reduced PMI, Shorter days on market, more listing pending and closings and appreciating values.
Check and see if moving is the cards for you by finding out how much your house is worth at www.AussieTeamValuation.com we email you a report so don’t forget your email address.
If you have questions about the above statistics do not hesitate to contact us we’ll happily explain what they mean and how this benefits you. www.AussieTeamTulsa.com